Anti-fouling is an anti-encrusting product applied after net repair and disinfection, according to each company’s needs, with high-quality and performance products. This process is carried out by means of a vacuum impregnation system that allows the use of different anti-fouling types and entry into the net’s fibres.
Advantages of anti-fouling treatment:
- Maintenance costs in net changing work are reduced.
- Repair costs are reduced.
- The nets’ lifespan is increased.
- Fish stock vital condition quality is improved.
- The net storage area’s quality is improved.
- Netwax NI 3: Standard anti-fouling with copper, used most frequently in Norway.
- Netwax NI 4: A stronger version of NI 3.
- Netwax Gold: Very effective against mussels.
- Netwax T4 anti Bite: A special product to reduce fish bites.
- Netpolish NP Súper: For organic fish farming. It protects nets and increases their lifespan.
- Superguard: Anti-fouling with a good quality-price ratio.